MARG, as a team and a corporate entity, has witnessed growth and success as an inevitable outcome of its dedication and vigor. With MARG, it is a matter of quiet grace and confidence that the success of the individual is inseparable from the success of the organization.
This shared success and growth are manifest in every vibrant moment within the organization:
- The excitement of challenges
- The exhilaration of discovery
- The geniality of teamwork
- The growth of leaders
What makes MARG a great place to Learn?
At MARG each employee is encouraged to think ahead and plan for the future of the nation. We do this through our philosophy of Visioneering - combining vision with a pioneering spirit to steer projects in our areas of operation.
MARG has set up the MARG Centre of Excellence in Infrastructure in collaboration with the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
- MARG commissions projects across verticals: Infrastructure, which includes Ports, SEZs, and Townships. Malls and Power Projects and Real Estate which comprises of Residential Spaces,
IT Parks, and Serviced Apartments.
- You get hands on experience working with leading professionals in each of the company's areas of expertise.
- The freedom to experience cross functional learning across verticals.
- Exposure to national and international seminars and projects.
With a corporate culture that encourages ideas and initiative, you'll find some of the best mentors in the industry to guide you. A "can-do" spirit at MARG encourages young people to grow, learn and acquire expertise.
Our team is young, dynamic and fosters a positive attitude that raises the bar for the team. We take challenges, have analytical skills and have flexible minds. We demonstrate economic and social values at work, and have a passion for learning and un-learning.
Build your career on a strong foundation
- We offer you professional and personal growth
- We recognise and reward performance
- Innovative HR processes
- Transparent work culture
- Equal opportunity: for employment, ideas and opinions
- Operational and decision making independence
- Opportunities for fast growth, merit over hierarchy
- Encouraging, experienced peer group
Unlock your potential
- Continuous learning through job-rotation, cross functional exposure
- Regular in-house and external training, including sponsorship for professional education
- Mentoring by senior management
- Work with the world's best consultants - HOK, Oakwood Asia, Westport and more.