MARG ProperTies logo Main | MARG Group | Blog

MARG Junction Shopping Mall

Posted by varun I 30 July, 2010 archives  14

MARG is coming up with a mindboggling Shopping Mall on the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR) in close proximity to the IT corridor. With shopping malls the hottest and ideal destination for our shopping needs, MARG Construction is coming up with this world class shopping mall called as ‘MARG Junction’. This was earlier called as the MARG Riverside mall.

Believe it or not, this development space is ‘ONE MILLION+ SQUAREFEET’. This includes a twin office tower, A 4 star business class hotel with 240 rooms and the Shopping area.

MARG Junction is expected to be completed by 2012 and will serve as the penultimate destination for shopping, dining, leisure and entertainment for the prime growing areas of OMR and South Chennai. Media reports this as one of the biggest and most expected shopping mall of Chennai in the near future.

MARG has also planned to come up with shopping malls ar MARG Swarnabhoomi and MARG’s Integrated Township at Tirupati- MARG Vishwashaki.

Here are a few graphical representation of the awesome structure the mall is going to have,

Check out the awesome swimming pool Overall view of the plan Day view of MARG JunctionNight View of the MARG Junction

I 14 Comments I Tags: , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “MARG Junction Shopping Mall”

1. Prasad says:

Hi,

Am interested in buying a space in Riverside/Junction Mall in Chennai. Am an NRI, from USA. Please mail me the sq.ft rate details, and more details about the project.

Regards,
    Prasad.

2. varun says:

Dear Prasad, we appreciate your interest. Our team will get back to you ASAP

3. Mathan Kumar says:

Hi
    Am planning to have some space in Marg Shopping mall. Please mail me the Square feet rate details as early as possible

4. S K Sen says:

Hi
    Am planning to have some space in Marg Shopping mall. Please mail me the Square feet rate details.

thanks.

5. AKSHAYA says:

HELLO,

WE ARE PLANNING FOR OPENING A BRANCH OUTLET OF OUR GAMING AND CAFE BRAND.kINDLY REVERT TO ME AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE WITH THE SQUARE FEET DETAILS + TIE UP OPTIONS FOR AN INNOVATIVE PROJECT.

6. Archana J says:

Hi,

I would like to book a space in the “MARG Junction shopping mall”. Kindly mail me the contact details and square feet rate.

Thanks

7. Archana J says:

Hi,

I would like to book a space in the “MARG Junction Shopping Mall”. Kindly mail me regarding the contact details and the square feet details.

Thanks

8. Archana J says:

Hi,
    I would like to book a space in Marg Shopping Mall. Kindly mail me the contact person details and the square feet details.

Thanks

9. dinesh says:

Hello
    I am looking for retail space in Marg junction if available for out right purchase of about 1000 Sq ft

10. Mrs. Verghese says:

11. Anand says:

I am a NRI and interested to buy shop space in the mall, can You please send me the details with same ?
    Thanks !

12. chitresh lunawat says:

Hi, i am interested to buy a shop space in the mall. could you please send me the details of the same

13. Pankaj says:

hi i aminterested to buy shop space in the mall, can You please send me the rate per square feet.
    Thanks !

14. Hemanth raj Badri says:

Hello, I’d like to rent/purchase space in the junction mall. Can I have the details please?