Marg Science Park, a part of multi services SEZ at Marg Swarnabhoomi, has world class infrastructure to facilitate cutting edge research in life sciences technologies. The Science Park houses ready to use wet laboratory space, a technology incubation center and Bio IT Zone to cater to the entire spectrum of life sciences domain.
The modular wet laboratories are around 2600 sq ft each and are expandable to 5200 sq ft. Each wet laboratory would comply with BL 2 standards and comes with the following
• Manifold connection with gas lines
• Compressed air
• DM water
• Enclosures for safety showers
• Effluent drainage and treatment
• High speed internet access
• Fire detection & protection systems
• Fail proof power through dual feeders
• Micro Meteorological Center to monitor environment
The park is also a member of International Association of Science Parks (IASP) and has a working alliance with International Crop Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), a United Nation Agency, to set up agro incubation center.